Monday, May 21, 2012

Farewell Australia

Well my time here is almost over only a few hours left!  Hard to believe, I have had such a wonderful time, made amazing new friends and shared laughter and good times with old friends.  I have done so many amazing things and seen so much of the country, yet there is so much more to see!  I guess I will just have to come back.

A great big THANK YOU to everyone who journeyed with me...Janice, Mandy, Peter, Pia, John, Leanne, Colin, Rosie, John, Judy, Darrel, Deb, Cookie, Joan, Jill, Joe, Linda, Peter, Alan, Georgie and all the other amazing Australians who were so welcoming and easy going.  Thank you all for the amazing hospitality and I only hope I can offer the same if you ever venture to my corner of Canada (Brandon is surprisingly warm in January, I promise (-;).  I am not looking forward to the journey home, but I am looking forward to a beautiful Canadian summer!


3 comments:

  1. and welcome back to Canada. Hope you ahd a great trip. We might not be willing to let you leave again soon.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Welcome home. It was nice of you to share your journey and amazing pictures with us!

    ReplyDelete